Directions for Use for ShowerSafe Cover
- The ShowerSafe cover is intended for use when bathing and showering.
Do not submerge completely, or use when swimming, or for recreational
- The ShowerSafe cover may become slippery when wet. Use caution to
prevent accidental slips during bathing.
To Use ShowerSafe
- Remove ShowerSafe from package, stretch elastic
cuff and slip cover over the area to be kept dry. Make sure that
covers the area to be protected.
- Position cover on limb until
white plastic button is easy to reach.
- Stretch WrapAround rubber strap around limb until
snug. Secure strap to white button. Tightness may be adjusted by
holes provided. WrapAround strap should overlap both the
skin and the elastic cuff to form a complete seal and prevent leaks.
IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE WRAPAROUND STRAP COVERS SKIN AND SHOWERSAFE
EQUALLY. IT MAY BE HELPFUL TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE IN WRAPPING THE
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE WRAPAROUND STRAP SO AS
TO CAUSE LACK OF CIRCULATION. REMOVE IMMEDIATELY IF NUMBNESS
NOT WEAR FOR EXTENDED PERIODS.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE ENTERING BATH OR SHOWER, MAKE
SURE NO PART OF THE SHOWERSAFE IS EXPOSED ABOVE THE WRAPAROUND
STRAP. OTHERWISE, WATER MAY POOL THERE AND POSSIBLY LEAK
INTO CAST WHEN WRAPAROUND BAND IS REMOVED.
CAUTION: ShowerSafe may become slippery when wet. Keep
out of the reach of children.
- Shower or bathe. Showering
in a seated position is recommended when wearing ShowerSafe on
leg and foot. Do not submerge
the ShowerSafe cover.
- After use dry the outside of
the ShowerSafe cover before removing to prevent moisture from contacting
- Turn the ShowerSafe cover inside out
and hang with the elastic cuff down to prevent pooling of water inside
|© 2010 Trademark Medical. All rights