Tips For Using the ShowerSafe Cover
- Under certain conditions, condensation may form on the inside of
the ShowerSafe due to sweating during showering or bathing. Lightly
affected limb with a thin towel to absorb moisture if desired.
- Turn ShowerSafe inside out after use to allow the inside to dry thoroughly
- If the ShowerSafe is punctured or torn, repair with waterproof tape
(duct tape, waterproof first aid tape, etc.)
- Non-skid tape may be
applied to the ShowerSafe cover to help prevent
slipping when wet.
- Carefully trim the rubber WrapAround strap if it
is too long.
- Occasionally wash the inside of the ShowerSafe cover with
warm water and soap to prevent odor build up.
- ShowerSafe bag may “bunched
up” if the cover is longer